BHU Nursing Application Form 2021
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) releases BHU Nursing application form 2021
online, at bhu.ac.in/ims. The application form is released for candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. Nursing, B. Pharma, BOT, and BPT courses. The aspirants of 17 to 25 years and who have cleared 10+2 with min. 50% marks and are eligible can apply. To submit BHU Nursing application form 2021, the candidates need to register, fill the details in the form, upload the images and pay the application fee. The interested candidates can check more details about BHU Nursing application form 2021
here on the page. BHU Nursing 2021:Important Dates
Online registration will commence in2nd Week of Apr 2021 Online registration shall end in 2nd week of May 2021
BHU Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The application form submitted by eligible candidates will be accepted only. The aspirants of BHU Nursing 2021 should fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by BHU. Nationality
: Indian Age limit:
Should be between 17 to 25 years on December 31, 2021. Educational Qualifications:
10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board or institute with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Relaxation of Marks:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) should have at least 40% marks in 10+2.
- The physically challenged candidates of the general category should have at least 45% marks in 10+2.
: Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing.
BHU Nursing 2021 Application Fee
The BHU Nursing Application Form 2021 shall be considered complete when the requisite amount of fee is submitted within the stipulated time frame. Candidates must have a valid email id for registering themselves for the exam. The result
will only be released for candidates who fill their form correctly. Application Fee:
As per last year’s process, the application fee will be as follows CategoryApplication Fee
General/OBCRs. 1000/-SC / ST / Physically challengedRs. 750/- Mode of Payment:
Candidates can use any of the following while making payment, Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking / NEFT.
How To Fill BHU Nursing Application Form 2021?
The link for online application form shall be available here on the page. The following steps will help candidates to fill the application form correctly. Step 1: Registration
- The candidates have to click on the above link, the link will redirect them on oocial website. Now they have to click on the link says “Apply now”.
- The registration form opens, enter the required details.
Step 2: Application Form filling
- On submission on details the candidate get username password to login.
- Now candidates have to login using the credentials.
- Next, upload the photograph.
- Thereafter they have to select the course for entrance.
- Now they enter the personal details.
- Then, enter the address details.
- Next, enter the educational details
- Then, upload the image of the signature.
Step 3: Payment
- Then, agree to the various declaration and pay the application fee.
- On submission of the details the payment gateway opens. Herein candidates have to submit the application fee via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking.
- On successful payment, the copy of duly filled application form with payment status appears on screen. The candidates are requested to take a printout of the file for further process.
Details To be Entered in BHU Nursing Application Form 2021
The following details are to be filled in the BHU Nursing application Form 2021. Personal Details :
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name (If Applicable)
- Date of Birth
- PWD status
- Blood Group
- Mobile No.
- Distance of your residence from BHU
- Monthly Income of Family
BHU Nursing 2021 Exam Centres
While filling BHU Nursing 2021 application form, the candidates need to select 5 exam cities in the order of preference for the examination. Check the exam centres given below.
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Kakinada, Guntoor, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Tirupathi, Visakhatapanam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Tezpur, Jorhat, Silchar|
|Bihar||Arrah, Patna, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzzaffarpur, Purnea|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Raipur, Bilaspur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Ambala, Gurugram, Yamuna Nagar|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Samba, Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Hazaribagh, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur|
|Karnataka||Bellary, Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Kalaburgi, Hubli, Mangaluru|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kollam, Kannur, Kozhikode, Kottayam, Palakkad, Thrissur, Thiruvanathapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Sagar, Satna, Jabalpur, Ujjain|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur-Ganjam, Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar, Dhenkanal, Sambalpur, Rourkela|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Patiala, Mohali|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Kota, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Sriganaganagr|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Salem, Madurai, Vellore, Tiruchirappalli|
|Telanagana||Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar|
|Uttrakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Haridwar|
|West Bengal||Hooghly, Asansol, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
|Maharashtra||Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Amravati, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Pune, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi Mumbai|
BHU Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The registered and eligible candidates will be issued the admit card of BHU Nursing 2021
. BHU will send the admit cards to candidates to their registered email id. The candidates will have to download the admit card and carry the same at exam center. If the candidates do not carry the admit card to the exam centre then this might lead to disqualification. All the candidates will have to report to the exam center at the said timings. The candidates should complete their entire syllabus before the issuance of BHU admit card.
Admission Open 2021:
VLDA Admission: Click Here
BVSc/VS admission: Click Here
CCS HAU admission: Click Here IGNOU Admissions: Click Here
ICAR AIEEA Admissios: Click Here
JAM Admission: Click Here
CUCET Admission: Click Here
MDUCEE Admission: Click Here