MDUCEE 2020 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus:
Maharshi Dayanand University Common Entrance Exam (MDUCEE) is a state-level entrance test conducted for admission to various M.Sc and M.Pharma courses across seven universities of Haryana. The entrance test will be conducted on multiple dates in the month of June by Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak.
Participating universities in Maharshi Dayanand University Common Entrance Exam 2020 are:
MDU CCE application date
Application Form for Maharshi Dayanand University Common Entrance Exam 2020 will be available from the first week of June in online mode only
Click here to download
MDUCEE 2020 Details:
- MDU CEE 2020 Application form will be provided by online only.
- Fill the application form properly no mistake while filling the form
- Go to the official website of the University.
- Students have to upload the signature and passport size photo
- After filling the details, pay the amount at the time filling of application form
- Take 2-3 a printout of the application form for future use.
MDUCEE Application fees:
- General category students have to pay Rs 600/-
- SC/BC category candidates of Haryana have to pay Rs 150/-
- If General category students take more than one courses they must pay Rs 300/-
- If SC/BC category candidates take more than one courses then have to pay Rs 75/-
MDUCEE Examination pattern:
- The MDUCEE 2020 examination duration will be 1 hour 30mins.
- All questions will be asked as an MCQ format.
- Every correct answer carries one mark.
- For every wrong answer, the 1/4 mark will be deducted.
About the Admit Card
In the Admit card, all details were mentioned which they filled at the time of registration. The admit card will be delivered after the registration process in 2020. While download the admit card students have enter name, roll number, date of birth, etc. In the admit card all details are mentioned for MDUCEE 2020 examination. Students have kept their admit cards till the examination ending dates. If any mistake finds in the admit card please contact the registration center and correct the mistake as soon as possible.
The counseling process will depend on the merit list. Exam holder who are allotted seats in the round they have to inform to the allotted principal of the college along with originals Documents. Exam holder has to present physically at the time of counseling. The exam holder will be disqualified for not attend physically present at the time of counseling.
MDUCEE Contact details:
- Address: Maharshi Dayanand University, Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana
- Pin code: 124001
- Vice-Chancellor: 01262-274327
- Registrar: 01262-274640 (Tele Fax)
- Website: http://mdu.ac.in
KUK Msc chemistry Entrance exam Previous year question papers for 2020