PAU Ludhiana Admission 2020: Courses, Entrance Exam,Ranking, Eligibility criteria:
PAU Ludhiana is the most established college in the field of Agricultural Education. It was built up in 1962. It offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in various specializations. Application structure can be filled on the web or can be gotten face to face or by post.
- PAU Ludhiana conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) followed by counselling to offer admission in B.Sc (Hons.) courses except for B.Sc (Architecture/ Fashion Designing).
- Candidates have to appear in national level Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) to secure admission in B.Sc (Architecture) program.
- For B.Sc in Fashion Designing, the candidates have to appear in Design Aptitude Test (DAT) conducted by NID.
- B.Tech and Integrated M.Sc admissions are also based on the score in CET except for B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for which a valid score in JEE Mainis mandatory.
- For M.Tech, MBA, MCA (Regular+Lateral), MJMC and M.Sc courses, PAU conducts MET followed by an interview.
- Ph.D. admission is based PAU Written Test and Interview. Although, ICAR qualified candidates are directly eligible for the interview round.
PAU Ludhiana Admission 2020:
|Name of the University||Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana|
|Type of University||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||B.Tech/ B.Sc: CET|
|B.Sc (Architecture): AAT|
|B.Sc (Fashion Designing): DAT|
|B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering): JEE Main|
|M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MJMV/ MBA/ MCA: MET|
|Ph.D.: Written Test+ Interview OR ICAR Score|
|Application Start Date||April 23, 2020|
|Application End Date||May 11, 2020|
|Application End Date (with late fee)||May 18, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline both|
|Reservation||5% & 10% relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST & Kashmiri Migrants categories respectively|
PAU Ludhiana Admission 2020 for PHD:
Admission to Ph.D. depends on the Written Test led by PAU and Interview. The base qualification criteria is Master’s certificate in the important order structure a perceived college.
ICAR qualified competitors are legitimately qualified for admission to any Bachelor’s/Master’s or Ph.D. program. Such applicants need to give their tributes at the hour of Interview/Counseling.
- Performance in the entrance exam – 80% (60% MCQ +20% Subjective)
- Masters’ Research by Thesis & Quality of Thesis – 10%
- Interview – 10%
PAU Ludhiana Admission 2020 for B.Sc & B.Tech :
PAU serves different undergrad projects, for example, B.Sc and B.Tech in different specializations. Applicants looking for admission to B.Sc (Hons.) need to show up in CET directed by PAU with the exception of B.Sc in Architecture and Fashion Designing. For B.Sc in Architecture, the competitors need to show up in AAT directed by IITs.
For B.Sc in Fashion Designing hopeful applicants need to go to DAT led by NID which is held exceptionally to decide the plan capacities of wannabes.
B.Tech affirmation is likewise founded on CET by PAU with the exception of B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for which the competitors need to qualify in JEE Main followed by advising.
|Course Name||Specialization||Seats||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Agriculture||94||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Diploma in the relevant discipline for the duration of two years||CET conducted by PAU followed by Couseelling or Interview|
|Community Science||59||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture / Home Science with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Nutrition & Dietetics||60||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture / Home Science with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Architecture||120||Matriculation or equivalent with at least 65% marks in aggregate in compulsory subjects||AAT score followed by counselling|
|Fashion Designing||60||10+2 or equivalent in any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate||Score in DAT followed by counselling|
|B.Tech.||Biotechnology||60||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture with at least 50% marks in aggregate||CET conducted by PAU and Counselling|
|Food Technology||60||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Certificate in Food Processing from SLIET Longowal|
|Agricultural Engineering||82||10+2 (Non-Medical) or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate||Score in JEE Main followed by counselling conducted by PTU, Kapurthala|
|Diploma||Hybrid Seed Production Technology||–||Pass in class 10th from a recognized board||On the basis of Interview or Counselling conducted by PAU|
Key Point: B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture is also offered by Institute of Agriculture, Bathinda and Institute of Agriculture, Gurdaspur. The minimum eligibility is 10+2 with 75% marks in aggregate. Entrance test for these courses will be conducted on June 13, 2020.
Admission Open 2020:
VLDA Admission: Click Here
BVSc/VS admission: Click Here
CCS HAU admission: Click Here
IGNOU Admissions: Click Here
ICAR AIEEA Admissios: Click Here
JAM Admission: Click Here
CUCET Admission: Click Here
MDUCEE Admission: Click Here
Bhu bsc agriculture admission 2020
PAU Ludhiana Admission 2020 Application Process:
Application form can be filled online or offline by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of PAU, Ludhiana.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee of INR 5320 by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking or Challan.
- Take the printout of duly filled form and send it to the below mentioned along with the transaction statement:
Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana- 141004
Note: In case of payment through Challan, download the challan form of Punjab National Bank. Send the university copy of challan along with the printout of application form to PAU address.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained in person on payment INR 2120 in cash at the counter from
The Additional Director of Communication,
Centre for Communication and International Linkages,
PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004
- Application form can also be obtained by post by sending DD of INR 3820 in favour of ‘Additional Director of Communication’, payable at Ludhiana.
PAU Ludhiana admission 2020 Reservation Criteria:
Course and Category-wise reservation criteria offered by Punjab Agricultural University is tabulated below:
|Course Name||Number of seats reserved||Reserved for|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture||4||Kashmiri Migrants|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||3|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Community Science||2|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture||2||PAU Model High School, Kaoni|
|JEE Main (Application Date)||01 Dec, 2019 – 01 Jan, 2020|
|JEE Main exam date (Offline)||08 Apr, 2020|
|JEE Main exam date (Online)||15 Apr – 16 Apr, 2020|
|CAT(Application date)||08 Aug – 19 Sep, 2020|
|CAT exam date||25 Nov, 2020|
Other agriculture Programs:
Click on the image for Details