SKUAST Admission 2020
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu provides various UG and PG courses. Eligible candidates can apply the application form for SKUAST admission 2020 from the respectable website or through the direct link which will be provided on this page. Candidates can check the complete information of SKUAST Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and so on from this page below.
SKUAST Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG courses have to fill their Application form online from the official website as per scheduled date. All the candidates who will fill the application form can able to download their Admit Card. Important dates regarding SKUAST 2020 is provided below as per previous year.
SKUAST-Kashmir CET – 2020 Schedule
|SKUAST-Kashmir Event||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of submission of online application form||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Last week of Apr 2020|
SKUAST admission 2020 Eligibility CET 2020
- Only permanent residents of the Jammu and Kashmir State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of J&K are eligible for looking for admission to all the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- For admission to an undergraduate programme in Biotechnology, candidates from outdoor states can also apply.
- The candidates hailing from states other than Jammu and Kashmir can are looking for admission under NonResident Indian (NRI)/ NRI subsidized quota for B. V.Sc. & A.H. and B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, and against Self Financing seats for Postgraduate courses saved beneath All India basis class only.
- Candidates will have to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility standards and qualification(s) prescribed for admission to the relevant programme by way of the University.
SKUAST admission 2020 Details.
SKUAST 2020 Application Form
SKUAST-Jammu will released the utility types for various undergraduate path and postgraduate courses on the legit internet site for the acdemic sesssoin 2020-21. Candidates are suggested to make sure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. Candidates can register from the links which will be provided below.
Exam Pattern for SKUAST-Kashmir CET 2020
The exam pattern is based on last year.
Under Graduate Programmes
Test streams: The examination shall be conducted in the following subject streams:
- Stream 01 comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (PCB)
- Stream 02 comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (PCM)
- Stream 03 comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects (PCBM)
Entrance Test will consist of a single sitting paper. The question paper shall comprise of multiple-choice questions, with 45 questions each from Physics, (serially numbering from 1 to 45), Chemistry (numbering from 46 to 90), Biology (numbering from 91 to 135) and Mathematics (numbering from 136 to 180). The students shall have to attempt 135 questions (Stream 01 or 02) 0r 180 questions (Stream 03) pertaining to their subjects. The time duration of the examination shall be 2 ¼ hours (135 minutes) for Stream 01 & 02 and 03 hours (180 minutes) for Stream 03, keeping one minute per question in each case.
For admission to UG courses, the question papers will be based on the latest syllabus
adopted by J&K Board of School Education (JKBOSE) for 11th & 12th classes.
The answer keys for SKUAST 2020 will be released after the completion of entrance exam. The candidates who will appeared in the entrance examination can test their answer keys by way of imparting the credentials asked for. Candidates are recommended to go thru their respective answer keys which will be supplied below.
The advantage listing for the SKUAST 2020 entrance examination will be launched on the reliable website. Candidates can go to the respectable link to take a look at the advantage list. The merit listing for UG and PG programme will be released separately. Candidates can take a look at the same from the link which will be povided below.
Qualified candidates, as per merit, shall be called for counselling on a precise date and time for consideration of admission to quite a number Undergraduate and Master’s programme. The counselling will continue until the remaining seat in each programme is filled-up. Merit list has been uploaded on the college internet site (www.skuast.org). The candidates are suggested to see generally the internet site of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. Counselling schedule will be notified in the newspapers.
For SKUAST-Kashmir CET 2020
For (UG / PG courses)
- Entrance Examination based Merit list of all the candidates and the candidates shortlisted for counselling will be declared and placed on the university website and published in leading local English/Urdu newspapers. There will be a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit drawn category wise. The counselling will be held for the candidates at the Main Campus Shalimar on the dates to be notified.
- The candidates short-listed for the counselling for admission to various undergraduate degree Programmes will have to submit duly completed ‘Counseling Form’ (to be provided at the time of counselling) along with one set of attested copies of all the relevant documents.
- The eligibility for the candidates will be verified by the counselling/selection committee and recommend for admission to different programmes.
- The counselling/ selection committee will also prepare select and waitlist. As soon as the vacancy arises, the candidate(s) from the wait list will be allotted seat(s) as per admission schedule. The Registrar, SKUAST-K will notify the selection and waiting list of each programme on the university website. If a candidate fails to register himself/ herself and deposit the fee at the time of admission, his/her candidature will be cancelled and seat allotted to the next candidate on merit in the respective category.
- Closure of admissions: After closing date of admissions /last counselling held, the university shall not entertain/consider any request for change of stream from one programme to other, upgradation from self-finance to open merit/reserved category and refund of the fee after the cancellation of admission.
Admission Open 2020:
VLDA Admission: Click Here
BVSc/VS admission: Click Here
CCS HAU admission: Click Here (Agriculture courses)
IGNOU Admissions: Click Here
ICAR AIEEA Admissios: Click Here
JAM Admission: Click Here
CUCET Admission: Click Here
MDUCEE Admission: Click Here